It happens to me every year. When the weather starts changing, I get nostalgic. It takes me back in time one year. What was going on in my life then? What was I doing at this time last year? Maybe that's a totally normal thing and it happens to everyone. But, it's always happened to me, without fail. When the seasons change, I think of my life the last time it was this season and take a trip down Memory Lane. So, since I have been TERRIBLE about keeping our blog up-to-date, I've decided to share some pictures of just what was going on in our lives last Spring. I know that it's not actually "Spring" yet, but today was our first very warm day in quite a while. It was the first day that made me feel like Spring is just around the corner and Winter is on it's way out! So, in honor of my reminiscing (and my not posting ANYTHING on our blog last Spring) here is a look at our Spring 2010.
Jackson had his 6 month pictures made in February. Which should technically be called his "7 month pictures" ;).
He went to his 6 month check-up and was said to be "perfect" (which I already knew! ;)) And was no longer an "exclusively breastfed baby". He was now on baby food (which I made myself for the first few months and thought it was the MOST fun!) Hilarious how much our ideas of "fun" change after we become Mommy's? :)
Jackson was LOVING life in his highchair (which became one of his favorite places to be and one of Mommy's life-savers when she had chores to get done) and being able to sit-up and scoot around! Apparently mobile life is much more fun!
Last Spring was also the time that I decided to let Jackson start rocking a fauxhawk! His hair was the perfect length and well honestly, I just thought it was too stinkin' cute! We got compliments everywhere we went! He even rocked his fauxhawk when he was all dressed up in his Sunday Best and headed to church. :)
We went to St. Patrick's Day Parades, took lots of jogs around the island and of course, celebrated Jackson's first Easter! :)
Last Spring was a blast and filled with great memories! Our baby was growing up and becoming more & more FUN by the day, the azaleas were blooming and the weather was gorgeous. What more could you ask for?? I had an experience today that took me back to last Summer and began to give me a little taste of "Summer Fever." I'll have to save that for my next post... :)















No comments:
Post a Comment