Welcome to our family blog! This is the monthly ramblings of what is going on in our day-to-day lives. It's not always very interesting, but it's a great way to document our precious memories. Because I am terrible at actually maintaining a "baby book" for Jackson & Jude, this blog serves that purpose. I hope to one day have it printed and turned into a memory book for us and our children . I hope you enjoy! :)
Monday, February 27, 2012
I give up...
Seriously, as I have said many times before...I am the worst blogger EVER! I'm pretty sure that no one even follows this blog anymore, I think I've even lost the family fan-base. Now, that's just SAD! ;) But, I wanted to tell (those of you who may accidentally stumble across this post) that I AM working on updating our blog! I may have to update the past 6 months in mostly pictures (because at this point, typing it all would just be way too time consuming and daunting), but I AM going to update! So, continue to check back. We've had some pretty fun times in the past 7 months or so, and hopefully I can share them with you. :) Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment