Well, wow. I haven't done a very good job at my "catch up", have I? When I left off, I'd caught up all the way to Easter 2012 and then....nothing. I went into blogging hide out and now I am back to where I started, with an entire year of our lives to catch up on! Geez! But, my best friend, Paige, recently updated her blog (after a long hiatus) and it's motivated me to do the same. So,
Paige, keep it going...my blog depends on you! ;)
I am going to start with our last Summer....the summer of 2012. It was an awesome summer! Adam & I celebrated 6 years of marital bliss, I turned 30, Jackson turned 3, took swim lessons for the first time, visited a water park for the first time, became fully potty trained (including going #2 and wearing big boy underwear full-time), got a big boy bed and room, ate lots of shrimp, spent tons of time on the boat, at the beach, with loved ones, having movie & popcorn nights, grilling out and just soaking up every bit of my Summer break with my guys! :) Here is our Summer 2012, in pictures....
 |
| My surprise 30th birthday party that my sweet husband put together all by himself! :) |
 |
| Over at Mimi & Papa's house celebrating Jackson's birthday! Aka- The 4th of July! |
 |
| My Mama with her sweet parents. We lost my Grandaddy Abbott about 3 months after this picture was taken, so it is extra special to me. :) |
 |
| Happy Birthday to our little firecracker! |
 |
| We went from this to...... |
 |
| THIS! Jackson got a big boy bed for his birthday and loved it! :) |
 |
| Replaced his changing table with big boy stuff :) |
That was our summer 2012 in a nutshell! Now that I'm on Spring Break (can I get an Amen?!), hopefully I can catch up through this past Fall and Winter and make it to our present day. Don't hold your breath! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment