Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Boys will be Boys....

Our little Jackson is definitely ALL BOY! There is nowhere that he'd rather be than outside and he is obsessed with all things BOY: tractors, trains, dump trucks, airplanes, dirt, balls, police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, anything that he can throw, anything that's big & loud, all forms of transportation and the Georgia Bulldogs (he will ball his fist and say "WOOF WOOF WOOF" at the sight of anything UGA, without any prompting. It is hilarious!) He also thinks that ALL football games are the Bulldogs and ALL football stadiums/fields that we pass are also the Bulldogs. What can I say? We're teaching him early. :) Anyway, here are a few pictures of some of J's favorite pastimes:
PLAYING OUTSIDE:


Playing in the "BOOAAT"!

I thought that this picture that Mr. Howard took of Adam & I was sweet. I love my husband! :)
BLOWING OFF THE DRIVE-WAY WITH DADDY! He absolutely LOVES to do this and will walk to our storage closet (where we keep the blower) and point at the door yelling "BOW" until we give in and get it out!

Yes, he chases our child with the Blower. And yes, we let our child run around the front yard in his P.J.'s. :)

RIDING HIS FIRE TRUCK! This Fire Truck entered our house a few days after Christmas (thank you Uncle Matthew & Aunt Michaela) and I don't think a day has gone by that he hasn't taken it for a ride. Nor has a day gone by that it doesn't randomly blurt out (all on it's own) "GREAT WORK! THE FIRE IS OUT!" I'm talking when nobody else is even in the room. I swear the thing is possessed! ;)

EATING, EATING, EATING! I just LOVE these two pictures! What a Stinker. :) Can you guess what we had for dinner this night? Yes...Spaghetti! It is one of J's favorite meals and I must strip him down to his diaper before handing him his plate. :)

Eating my oatmeal like such a BIG boy! He now insists on feeding himself and thinks that he needs utensils with every meal....even a grilled cheese sandwich. But, I must say, he's pretty good at it and rarely makes TOO big of a mess (except for Spaghetti nights!) Just another reminder that my baby boy is growing up. :(

CHEESE! This is what Jackson has started doing when he sees a camera and you tell him to "SMILE". How adorable is that?! I think he looks just like his Nay-Nay (Adam's Mom) when he does this! :) I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY SO MUCH!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

He is getting so big!!!! We can't wait to see you guys. Ya'll have no idea how much we miss you

Lindsay said...

He totally does look like Nay Nay in that pic!

Loving the blog, Ash. Thanks for sharing with me. :)