Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Let's catch up, Part 3...

I am still trying to catch up with our past year.....I'm getting there, slowly but surely. Here is a little of our Springtime Fun! Our first beach day of 2012 was sometime in Mid March. The weather was gorgeous and I had the day off, so I decided to load Jackson up and head to the beach! We had a great "Mommy & Jackson" day. Although it is a lot of work, I really do enjoy those days when it is just me and my little guy. He is so much FUN! :)
"Movie & Popcorn Night" is one of Jackson's very favorite things to do. The child is pretty much obsessed with popping popcorn and watching a movie. He asks to do so nearly every night, and during the Summer we were more than happy to oblige (it makes for a great family night and it's easy). But, now that we're back on "school time" and in the swing of things, he has to settle for only Friday or Saturday nights being our "Movie & Popcorn" night. :) Walker is usually lying right by his side. Jackson would like to think it's because they're the best of friends, but I'm thinking more along the lines of hoping that he'll get to snatch up a little stray popcorn. ;)
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2012! From, our green-mouthed little Green Velvet Cake batter taster! ;)
Never a Dull moment when cousin "Matt-Matt" comes to spend the night!
Getting ready to go fishing at Great Mema Abbott's house :)
Movie & Popcorn Night with Matt-Matt!
Adam teaching Jackson how to use his very first fishing pole. They melt my heart. :)
Getting ready to start the Egg Hunt at Aunt Susie's house with cousin Georgia Grace!
Dying eggs at home for our Easter baskets :)
Checking out all of his goodies on Easter morning!
Sporting some of his new gear :)
Easter 2012~ Savannah Christian Church. He is RISEN! :)
Jackson's picture from his class at church. So sweet!
I enjoyed my very first 5K this Spring!
And, Jackson enjoyed his very first DQ ice cream cone! :)
I am going to leave off here and hit the sack! Hope everyone is having a great week! Looking forward to the weekend ahead...a trip down to Folkston, no work on Monday and the start of COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Hope everyone has a safe Labor Day weekend...GO DAWGS! :)

No comments: