Monday, July 8, 2013

Fall 2012...catching up continued.

Well, I have caught up to our trip to Panama City Beach in early October of 2012.  We actually just got back a week ago from our 2013 trip to PCB, but that's going to have to wait, because I have a lot of catching up to do!  I had all intentions to be caught up by now, but we have had one busy summer!  We've taken a week of swim lessons, threw a couples shower for one of my very best friends, went on a beach vacation, attended and helped teach a week of Vacation Bible School, and on top of all of that, I am trying to knock out my classes with school before my summer break ends!  Whew!  So, as for the catching up....here is our Fall 2012, in pictures. :)

We had several sleepovers with cousin Matt-Matt, baked lots of cookies, ate lots of popcorn and watched lots of movies!  I love these silly boys!

Did lots of baking and watching college football...GO DAWGS!!

Read lots of fitness magazines ;)

Took a trip with Mommy & NayNay to the Pumpkin Patch!




Did a lot of cheating at corn hole ;)

Playing in the big tub of corn was my favorite!


My beautiful boy!

We love crazy Nay Nay!

Your awesome Buzz costume came in the mail and your were SO EXCITED!!!






To Infinity and Beyond!!!


Sweet cousins...ready for the hayride and trick-or-treating!




Even Buzz Lightyear gets exhausted after a late night of trick-or-treating :)

Very first hunting trip with Daddy (and Mommy!)
WE GOT ONE!  Such a proud moment for Daddy!

My handsome men :)

Thanksgiving Day 2012
I really love this man!
Our little turkey!









We had a great Fall! It really is one of my favorite times of the year. Full of football, baking, pumpkins and beautiful weather! Now, maybe I can post our Christmas 2012 before nap time is over?? :)













No comments: